mercredi 29 avril 2015

How to render a templates by its controllers name in ember.js

I have multiple controller and its view lets say for example controller name is fire and its view name is fire like wise I have multiple controller and its views. I am able to get all the controller name using using following way.

var x = app.get('sections');
 var controller;
 for(var j = 0; j < x.length; j++)
 {
         console.log(x[j].id)
         controller = app.controllerFor(x[j].id);
         alert(controller);
  }

Here I am getting all the controller names as per name is get from all sections.

As per different sections I have created templates as per the sections name. Now I have to store all the template contain for all the sections in a separate array.

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire