jeudi 30 avril 2015

I'm looking for a client-facing framework for a web application - what should I use?

I am a junior front end developer and am having some trouble choosing the appropriate client-facing framework for an upcoming project.

Without going into too much detail, the project is for a coupons website. The site will have multiple pages listing coupons and other deals. On the server side my team member is creating a Laravel REST API, which will send the relevant data to the client as JSON.

On the client, we really just need view templates to show that data. There will also be basic community features like commenting. Based on this information, is there any framework that might be well-suited to this? I sort of get the impression that Ember.js and Angular.js are too heavy duty for this sort of thing. Would Backbone.js work potentially? Also, is there any reason why I shouldn't just roll my own (using AJAX requests with Mustache.js templating)?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire