lundi 27 avril 2015

why renderTemplate is not working in ember CLI

I am beginner in ember js. I was going through a tutorial for building a simple crud application. Here is how my router.js looks like

export default Router.map(function() { 
this.resource('users', function(){
    this.resource('user', { path:'/:user_id' }, function(){
        this.route('edit');
    });
    this.route('create');
});

});

I wanted to reuse edit template in create template so I have implemented render Template in create route. but that hook is not getting called. my project's code can be found on git hub at http://ift.tt/1IdH6fM Nothing is happening if I click on Add user link. Add user link in users page has been created through link To helper and I have given route path as users.create and I am using ember CLI.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire