mercredi 29 avril 2015

Which version should I choose when I want to use Ember.js?

I am currently considering using ember.js as my mvc solution.

I have learnt Version 1.10. It is merely a js mvc framework. But now Version 1.11 has released with huge modification. It is now more like a web container.

With Version 1.10, one can use it with Express(node.js) or JavaEE container. These back-end solutions are mature and familiar to me.

However, with Version 1.11, I think it is more like a standalone application. No additional back-end is needed.(Actually, It looks like one has to implement the backend logic inside the ember app.)

I currently haven't used Emberjs in any production yet. I am aware of that things can be more complicated when switch from study project to productional project.

So I wish people with emberjs production experience can give some advises. I have following enquiries.

  1. Is Version 1.10 + Express(or Java EE) a good combination for production? Is 1.10 a reliable version? Is it adequate? What is the most difficult part while adopting to this methodology?
  2. Is Version 1.11 a reliable platform, in perspective of a web container? Compared with the methodology above(1.10+Express or Java EE), what are the strengths and drawbacks of Version 1.11?
  3. Other tips or considerations of using Emberjs are appreciated as well!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire