lundi 27 avril 2015

Right command to generate artifact in pod structure with ember-cli

What is the right way to generate items in pod structure? I am using ember-cli 0.2.3

I have my environment defined like:

module.exports = function(environment) {
    var ENV = {
        modulePrefix: 'nepal-needs',
        podModulePrefix: 'nepal-needs/pods',
        ....

I tried these:

ember g route application -p
ember g route application usePods:true
ember g route application -p userPods:true

None of it worked for me, although I remember one of these flavor worked for me before in another project!!

What strangely worked for me - although I get a warning messages is to screw up the command a bit like:

ember g route application -p:true

In my .ember-cli file, I have set "usePods" to true like

"usePods": true

Here is the screen shot:

enter image description here

So what is the proper way to generate files?

UPDATE : turned out the complied app was not working even though I was able to get the filed in pod structure. Its throwing error:

throw new Error('Could not find module ' + name);




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire