vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Decent tutorial on ember cli how to treat JSON

I've been wasting all my journey trying to find out a simple tutorial explaining how to make a simple app using ember cli for treating a basic json file...I've read http://ift.tt/1thCui6 of course, they explain a lot things but..I don't know how to proceed. Is there a basic example explaining (dummies level) how you make a simple app that parses a json response? I've used the RESTAdapter, I have build muy model but I don't really know how to make in order to send a kind of response to my template..

this is my main js file

App.Store = DS.Store.extend({
  revision: 12,
  adapter: DS.RESTAdapter.create({
    url: 'http://ift.tt/1KDQiah' // my stuff is here
  })
});

this is my model file import DS from "ember-data";

 export default DS.Model.extend({
    title: DS.attr('string')
 });

This is my handlebars template

<ul>    
{{#each model as |item|}}
        <li>{{item.title}}</li>
      {{/each}}
</ul>

I don't know how to relate the model with my template..

I also have tried the twilio tutorial (wich is one the best that I've found) ...but even this doesn't work

Sorry for the simplicity!




1 commentaire: