mardi 29 septembre 2015

How to install ember-collection using ember-cli?

I'm trying to install ember-collection on my ember-cli application...

using ember install ember-collection I get:

version: 1.13.8
Installed packages for tooling via npm.
Install failed. Could not find addon with name: ember-collection

If I install it from bower, the component directory has just an empty file inside...

If I install it from bower specifying the repository, I get the files in my bower folder but I can't find a way to import it in my project.

I have created an ember-collection.js component with inside:

import EmberCollection from 'ember-collection/components/ember-collection';
export default EmberCollection;

But then I get:

Uncaught Error: Could not find module `ember-collection/components/ember-collection` imported from `myapp/components/ember-collection`

How can I do?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire