mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Ember 2, model.save() from component my-modal.hbs

I have this posts.hbs:

{{#each model as |post|}}
    <a href="#" {{action 'openWriteModal' post}}>

      <h3>{{post.title}}</h3>
          {{post.text}}
          {{post.author.name}}
    </a>
{{/each}}

Then I open my write-modal.hbs:

{{input value=model.title size="40" escape-press='close'}}

{{model.author.name}}

{{input value=model.text size="70" escape-press='close'}}

<button {{action 'close'}}>Close</button>
<button {{action 'save' model}}>Save</button>

Now, this is my components/write-modal.js:

import Ember from 'ember';

export default Ember.Component.extend({

  actions: {

    close: function() {
      return this.sendAction('close');
    },

    save(model) {
        model.set("text", model.get("text"));
        model.save().then(this.sendAction('close'));
    }
  }
});

but I got this error: "Uncaught TypeError: model.save is not a function"

How to fix this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire