lundi 21 décembre 2015

Reusing some existing AngularJS functionality inside of an EmberJS app

I am in the middle of writing an app using AngularJS. Part of the app is visualization of some data. Currently, to get that done, I am using a simple layout algorithm that I wrote myself to basically output divs with absolute positioning.

There is another team that would like to use this visualization in their app, but their app is written in EmberJS. They don't care nor need my code for routing, etc.

The question I have is this... Is it possible for them to take what I have and integrate it into their EmberJS app. They would obviously not take the code for routing... but can they take my services and controller and fairly easily integrate that into one of their views?

Any guidance on this would be appreciated.

Thank you!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire