samedi 27 janvier 2018

Building an Ember project for Andriod

Hi I'm trying to build an Ember app for Android. I'm on a Mac and in Android Studio 3 I don't have a Tools -> Android menu so I'm using 2.3.3. I have a device created and can run the emulator.

The command I'm using is:

ember cordova run --platform=android

This is the error I get:

(node:1929) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): Error: Source directory does not exist: /Users/name/Sites/project/cordova/platforms/android/platform_www (node:1929) DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

I do have a cordova/platforms/android/platform directory but I do not have a platform_www directory.

I have run ember cordova:build --platform=android

I don't see a flag to set the platform directory? Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire