mercredi 3 janvier 2018

Ember Js Apps wihtout server

Anybody know if Ember Js Apps can be run without server ? i have some solution before which is:

  1. Using Ember non-CLI (Ember 1.10) => WORK
  2. Using "ember build" => WORK, but only if you put it into a server like nginx

My problem is to put Ember Apps into SCORM for LMS.

When i try the solution number 1, it can work, but it have some disadvantages, its the oldest Ember version that still have the documentaion, since its the oldest version, there will be many more other disadvantages.

When i try the solution number 2, it cann't work, what i got from what i learn about SCORM is SCORM assume my Ember App as a static HTML, since my Ember App is loaded in an iframe.

I dont know why Ember App that already build by "ember build" command still cant be run without a server.

Any solution to my problem guys ? Really appreciate any suggestion that related to my problem :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire