dimanche 7 janvier 2018

Sending Multiple values from `model` to `template.hbs` - the ember way

I am looking the correct ember recommendation approach to group my data values before i send to template.

Because I have the data in 2 different arrays.

I don't want to keep no.of iterators across the app. so I would like to group the data within newly creating/created array or the correct way ember recommends. any one help me?

my model : ( sample )

import Ember from 'ember';

export default Ember.Route.extend({
  model(){
    return {
        "data" : {
        "group" : [{"group":"newGroup"}, {"group":"oldGroup"}],
        "details" : [{"name":"arif","age":"3"},                 {"name":"afi","age":"2"}]
      }
    }
  }
});

my hbs : / - how to show this? by equal array value?/


    <li>  --  </li>

</ul>

Live Demo




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire