lundi 16 septembre 2019

How to customize ember-bootstrap components?

I'm new to learning Ember and it mostly makes sense except I'm having a bit of a problem with templating.

My model retrieves a record array and I want to display each record in a collapse-able bootstrap accordion. There is a native ember-bootstrap component (BsAccordion) that seems to make this super easy, but it includes some styling that I'd prefer not to use.

My template is simple and looks like this:

<BsAccordion as |list|>
  
    <list.item @value= @title=" : ">
      }
    </list.item>
  
</BsAccordion>

The problem I have is that it wraps each message in a div with class="card" and I do not wish to use bootstrap's card layout. How can I customize the component and prevent it from doing this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire