jeudi 31 mars 2016

Ember datetime in the url

I have a controller with property:

vFrom: window.moment.utc().format('YYYY-MM-DD'),

I'm using this property in a route inside queryParams of ember-cli-pagination

vFrom:{
  refreshModel: true
},

I can change this date via a ember-pikaday, I set the init date in the controller vFrom: window.moment.utc().format('YYYY-MM-DD') and then use it in datepicker component:

{{pikaday-input useUTC=true value=vFrom class="form-control"}}

Which then triggers model refresh on date change (which is what I want).

The problem is that I end up with a date variable in the URL ?vFrom=Fri Mar 25 2016 01%3A00%3A00 GMT%2B0100 (CET) which is not working in all browsers (and moment warns me about this in the console) and ends up breaking my app.

How can I change the date format that ends up in the URL?

Thank you!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire