jeudi 31 mars 2016

Loading handlebars templates and helpers alongside ember templates/components

I'm having to load in a library of Handlebars templates (and their associated helpers) to use in my ember project.

Initially I was hoping I could make the templates into components with some app.import(url, {destDir:"foo/"}) but I haven't found a nice way to change the filenames of my handlebars templates (we are using the pod structure so ember expects the .hbs files to be named template.hbs). I need a way to do this programmatically because the handlebars templates may be updated and I need those updates to be reflected in my app.

Another issue I'm running into is the templates are written using the {{{bar}}} syntax that Ember's HTMLBars doesn't like.

I've been thinking about namespacing the handlebars components are loading them up on the initial load but I'm not sure how to do that in a way the ember recognizes the handlebars templates.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire