jeudi 31 mars 2016

Using precompiled Handlebars templates in Ember 2 project

I'm need to use some precompiled handlebars templates in my ember project along with my normal components and templates. I've loaded the precompiled templates in my ember-cli-build.js file using app.import(). The precompiled templates are now showing up in the Handlebars.templates object, which I mapped to Ember.TEMPLATES["precompiled-template"] in my Ember app.js file between the app declaration and app initialization.

When I check the Ember.TEMPLATES object, the precompiled templates are there as functions of the form function(context, options) unlike the other templates which are objects.

When I try to use the precompiled template nothing shows up. Any thoughts?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire