vendredi 24 février 2017

get 'self', 'next' and 'previous' links (ember v2)

I'm developing an Ember-js application where I'd like to link each 'article' to the next and previous article. I want to work according to the JSON API.

I've managed to load/show the article's (blog) author in a decent and to load and show a 'teaser' of the next (related) article. That works fine.

Now, the next piece should be fairly simple: how can I load the 'links' defined in my article? How can I add them to my model or show them in any other way in my Handlebars-template?

Let me give an exerpt from my JSON-repsonse (the payload):

{

  "data": {
    "type": "blogs",
    "id": "5",
    "links": {
      "previous": "blogs/4",
      "self": "blogs/5",
      "next": "blogs/6"
    },
    "attributes": {…},
    "relationships": {
        …
      },

The most important issue is how to get this 'self' link from the JSON reply. Can this data be used straight from the 'model'?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire