mercredi 20 décembre 2017

Facing issue in using ember-light-table

I am learning ember js and I came across ember-light-table as an alternative of data-tables.

I just want to display some static data into table. So instead of creating mixin and component, I am writing code directly into route file. (Not sure things will work in this way or not).

Below is my route file

import Route from '@ember/routing/route';
import Table from 'ember-light-table';
import { computed } from '@ember/object';

export default Route.extend({
  table : null,
  columns: computed(function() {
    return [{
      label: 'Email',
      valuePath: 'email'
    }, {
      label: 'Name',
      valuePath: 'name'
    }];
  }),

  rows: computed(function() {
    return [{
      "email":"abc@gmail.email",
      "name":"Abc"
    }, {
        "email":"xyz@gmail.email",
        "name":"Xyz"
    }];
  }),

  init(){
    this._super(...arguments);
    let table = new Table(this.get('columns'),this.get('rows'));
    console.log("table = ",table);
    this.set('table', table);
  }
});

Template file


    

    
    


I am getting below error in console:

Error: Assertion Failed: [ember-light-table] table must be an instance of Table

I have seen code of document and other blog also, code seems identical, but not sure Am I missing something or not.

Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire