mercredi 13 décembre 2017

How can i pass data in my own format to an ember component, and have that take it and render it as desired?

I am trying to create a "code panel" component for my ember app. This will format code to look like what you might expect from an IDE (basic syntax highlighting, line numbers etc)

I have created the component code-panel, and I have added


    //Test Code Panel
    function n(a){
        var g = a + 1;
        return g;
    }


to my index.hbs, as this is the way I ideally want to invoke this component... however I am having issues understanding how I can then take this and turn it in to what I want in the component? Is there some way I can access the value I would get from having in the code-panel.js file, and then use that the generate all the HTML that would be needed to render it highlighted and line numbered?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire