jeudi 1 mars 2018

Deployment of EmberJS frontend application

I have planned to separate my application in two layers. One will be the API Rest layer, backed by Ruby and another the frontend, using EmberJS, both in Azure Cloud.

For the API layer, it's fine, we going to use the Azure Web App, which is a container based with Ruby installed.

But for the frontend I'm not sure.

One way is use the Web App based on NodeJS, but, the EmberJS files should be served as static way, so I'm considering to deploy it on Azure Blob Storage, instead.

For deployment it's necessary a NodeJS server? As far as I know we only use NodeJS utilities such as NPM for packet management, but not to serve the application.

Anyone could give me a light on it, please?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire