mercredi 7 mars 2018

Pass model from route to component and changing the model value in component don't reflect in route until we do any action in ember

I have a route and using model in it:

model() {
    return this.store.createRecord('profile', {
         name: 'XYZ'
    });
},

I am passing this modal value in child component:



When I am changing the value of item in child component then it reflecting in route too. I want to change the value of name to 'ABC' in child component and route will have 'XYZ'. And when I update the value in child component then it will change in route.

I tried to use readonly and unbound but they don't show the updated value in child component itself.

I can pass the data from child component to route on any action but I want route model's value won't reflect until I call the action of route.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire