jeudi 8 mars 2018

why server doesnt provide me with URL

C:\Users\andri>cd ember-cli
Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.

C:\Users\andri>npm install -g bower
npm WARN deprecated bower@1.8.2: ...psst! Your project can stop working at any moment because its dependencies can change. Prevent this by migrating to Yarn: https://bower.io/blog/2017/how-to-migrate-away-from-bower/
C:\Users\andri\AppData\Roaming\npm\bower -> C:\Users\andri\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\bower\bin\bower
+ bower@1.8.2

added 1 package in 23.177s

C:\Users\andri>ember new testapp-app
installing app
  create .editorconfig
  create .ember-cli
  create .eslintrc.js
  create .travis.yml
  create .watchmanconfig
  create README.md
  create app\app.js
  create app\components\.gitkeep
  create app\controllers\.gitkeep
  create app\helpers\.gitkeep
  create app\index.html
  create app\models\.gitkeep
  create app\resolver.js
  create app\router.js
  create app\routes\.gitkeep
  create app\styles\app.css
  create app\templates\application.hbs
npm: Installed dependencies
Successfully initialized git.s

C:\Users\andri>ember server
node_modules appears empty, you may need to run `npm install`


C:\Users\andri>bower install
bower                           ENOENT No bower.json present

C:\Users\andri>ember server
node_modules appears empty, you may need to run `npm install`

I am trying to install ember and keep getting errors. Does anybody understand what I am doing wrong? I am watching a youtube tutorial and I follow the steps that are on the video, still it doesnt work, in fact I get totally different results :/ I have also installed git.. Could somebody explain to me what is happening here? I am very new to all these and therefore I cannot spot the mistakes. Thank you in advance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire