lundi 12 mars 2018

Ember.js: Getting wrong data from has-many polymorphic association

Hi :) I have a very weird issue:

I have an appointment model that has-many mentions (established by a polymorphic association):

// Appointment model

mentions: hasMany('mention', { inverse: 'mentionable'})

When I first load the app, after restarting the browser, I make a get in my template like: and this returns a mention model that doesn't belong to the appointment. It returns all the mentions: the correct ones, (the ones with mentionable: appointment) and also incorrect ones (e.g. with mentionable: attachment)

If I log this incorrect mention I can see that its mentionable is in fact another model (attachment) and its inverseKey is undefined, which I suspect is the root of the problem.

All appointments and mentions are loaded before making this get, so I would expect all the associations are set by the time I get the route where I use them.

Details to mention:

  • This only happens after restarting the browser.
  • mentions are returned by the server along with appointments.

Any suggestion on how to fix this? Thanks in advanced.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire