jeudi 26 octobre 2017

.htaccess rewrite subdirectory refresh

I have an emberjs project that I posted and everything is working thus far except for when I go to refresh a subdirectory of the domain.

something.com                    <- working  
http://ift.tt/2iCiZne            <- working  
http://ift.tt/2z9tvJO  <- not working 

The above pages load fine via links in the navbar but when refreshing or going directly to them, they do not load.

Here is the contents of my .htaccess which is in the root of the www/

#########################################
# REWRITE RULES                         #
#########################################
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
       RewriteEngine On
       RewriteBase /
       RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
       RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f      
       RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} !^443$

       RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.html\?p=$1 [QSA,L] 
</IfModule>

What else do I need to add so that subdomain refreshing works?
I do not know or think I even can add additional .htaccess files as the folder structure is autocompiled thanks to the ember build.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire