lundi 16 octobre 2017

jquery focusing to number input not trigger the num keyboard for mobile

As soon as my page loads, I am focusing the user to enter the first number to the otp. when i do this by jquery, by default num keyboard not visible.later my manually if i focus,I am getting the num keyboard. how to salve this issue?

here is my code :

setTimeout(function(){
                Ember.$('.digit0').focus(); 
            }, 100 );

my html:


                 <input type="number" tabindex="" min="0" max="9" maxlength="1" value='' 
                    pattern="[0-9]*" inputmode="numeric"
                    onKeyUp= 
                    onKeyPress=
                    onPaste= class="digit" > 
                    
                        
                    
            




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire