mardi 31 octobre 2017

Ember generated service raising error on injection

I am brand new to EmberJS, and am going through a tutorial. I am at the part of the tutorial that starts talking about creating services and injecting them into your controllers (I'm not 100% sure if its a controller, but I'm coming from AngularJS, and it seems pretty similar).

In the terminal in my Ember project, I run the command ember g service authentication. I can see that the service was created in the services directory of my app in the file authentication.js. When I try injecting it into my controller however, I get this issue in the browser when I serve up the app locally,

Error: Assertion Failed: Attempting to inject an unknown injection: 'service:authentication

Could this be because I am using a version of Ember that is newer than in the tutorial, and there is a different way to inject services now? I ask that because this is the syntax of the service in the tutorial

import ember from 'ember'

export default Ember.Service.extend({
  records: []
});

and this is the syntax of what I have now, auto-created when the project was built with ember new

import Service from '@ember/service';

export default Service.extend({
  records: []
});

org.js "Where service is being injected"

import Route from '@ember/routing/route';

export default Route.extend({

  authentication: Ember.inject.service(),

  setupController(controller) {
    this._super(...arguments);
  }
});




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire