lundi 23 octobre 2017

npm WARN No repository field

enter image description here

I'm trying to start work on a project I found: http://ift.tt/2gEgEri. I want to set it up to run locally following the directions in the screenshot, but I don't know much about node/npm. I'm trying to set this up to run emberjs in pycharm 2017 using git-bash as my terminal in win7. I have npm and node installed along with the jetbrains emberjs plugin. When I run :

npm i

I see:

....
-- mime@1.4.1
    +-- serve-static@1.13.1
    +-- setprototypeof@1.1.0
    +-- statuses@1.3.1
    +-- type-is@1.6.15
    | `-- media-typer@0.3.0
    +-- utils-merge@1.0.1
    `-- vary@1.1.2

  npm WARN cosmicrealestate@1.0.0 No repository field.

I don't know what to regarding the next line:

 COSMIC_BUCKET=your-bucket-slug npm start

What does this mean? does it have anything to do with "npm WARN No repository field" ?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire