mardi 22 mars 2016

How to create Ember.js application to fill form and save values to specific path in EmberJS server environment?

I am trying to create an EmberJS application to fill a form with the following fields

      FirstName: 
      LastName:
      Email:
      ContactNumber:

I want to store the respective values in a JSON file where the emberjs application resides
Ex: /usr/emberlearn/js/myfiles

    "fields": {
        "FirstName": {
            "value": "MyFirstName"
            "required": true,
        }, 

        "LastName": {
            "value": "MyLastName"
            "required": true, 

        }
        "Email": {
            "value": "abc@def.com"
            "required": true, 

        }
        "ContactNumber": {
            "value": "999999999"
            "required": false, 

        }
    }

How can I achive this by using EmberJS as client script and server side scripts as nodejs/jquery(I am no sure which one I have to use).
I don't want to use php to do this and I just want to make it using EmberJS,jquery or related java based script.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire