dimanche 20 août 2017

Correct way to import all assets from external library with Ember CLI

I'm working on an Ember.js project and would like to leverage the Slick Carousel library. I've installed the library via Bower in my project folder, and am having difficulty with importing it into my project.

In my ember-cli-build.js, I've added import statements as follows:

app.import('bower_components/slick-carousel/slick/slick.css');
app.import('bower_components/slick-carousel/slick/slick-theme.css');
app.import('bower_components/slick-carousel/slick/slick.js');

The issue I am running into is that the rest of the required assets do not get built and included in the dist folder when I do a build (fonts, assets, etc.), leading to errors with missing fonts and assets that are present in the "bower_components/slick-carousel" folder, but not in the build of my actual Ember application.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire