vendredi 18 août 2017

How to initiate an action to `component` from `Router`

In my page, the router taking care of page transition. but before i go for next page, I would like to validate the form fields. for that I use the cp-validation addon.

But when the next button clicked, I would like to ask my child component to do the validation and send back the result to router. how to do this?

I tried to validate the model within router but not works. if my try is not correct way please let me know the correct approach to handle this scenario.

my router bhs:

    <div class="balanceEmi rdc-scroll-content has-subheader rdc-view">
        //my component 
//which requie to know the form validation
    </div>

<div class="rdc-view___footer rdc-view___footer---stickey">
    
    
        
    
            
     
    <div class="formValidateBeforeNextBtn" >//let this actin call my component to do the validaiton else le tme know the correct way
        <!-- empty for validation button-->
    </div>
</div>




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire