mercredi 30 août 2017

ember-cli-deploy: revision ID not getting appended to the files

In the dist file where the deploy files are getting build, the revision number is not getting updated at the end of the file

I am using the following ember-cli-deploy plugins

"ember-cli-deploy": "1.0.1",
"ember-cli-deploy-lightning-pack": "1.1.2"

and my deploy.js file looks as below

var VALID_DEPLOY_TARGETS = [ //update these to match what you call your deployment targets
  'development'
];

module.exports = function(deployTarget) {
  var ENV = {
    build: {},
    redis: {
      allowOverwrite: true,
      keyPrefix: 'my-app:index'
    },
    s3: {
      prefix: 'my-app'
    }
  };

  if (deployTarget === 'development') {
    ENV.build.environment = 'development';
    ENV.s3 = {
     accessKeyId: process.env.ACCESS_KEY_ID,
     secretAccessKey: process.env.SECRET_ACCESS_KEY,
     bucket: process.env.BUCKET,
     region: process.env.REGION,
     filePattern: '**/*.{js,css,png,gif,ico,jpg,map,xml,txt,svg,swf,eot,ttf'
     +',woff,woff2,html}'
   }
  }
  return ENV;
}

what I understood from documentation is that the files generated for upload should be of format <filename>-<revisionID>. But when I run ember deploy development the following files are getting generated in the distFolder which gets uploaded to S3

my-app.css
my-app.js
brand.png
passed.png
test-support.js
tests.js
vendor.css
vendor.map
my-app.css.map
my-app.map
failed.png
test-support.css
test-support.map
tests.map
vendor.js

There is no revision ID and because of it when I try to upload the files the second time, the manifest doesn't picks the change and does not upload the changed file.

the ember -v --verbose is

ember-cli: 2.10.0
http_parser: 2.7.0
node: 6.10.1
v8: 5.1.281.95




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire