mardi 29 août 2017

How to wait for a global/event outside of Ember?

I am working with a third-party library that provides its own global "ready" function. I am creating an Ember component that will need to wait until this ready function has been called before executing some code in my didInsertElement function. How can I wait until this global ready function to execute before calling my didInsertElement code?

// index.html
<script src="http://ift.tt/2xJX4N6"></script>
<script>
function thirdPartyReady() {
  // Do something here. Maybe window.thirdPartyReady = true ?
}
</script>

// my-component.js
export default Ember.Component.extend({
  didInsertElement() {
    this._super(...arguments);
    // wait until thirdPartyReady before using it on this element
  }
});




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire