mercredi 4 juillet 2018

breaks Semantic UI

I have a template where I am displaying each event as a card and the elements of the cards either have links or not. For links to other routes, I am using the link-to helper but it is breaking the Semantic UI card layout. https://semantic-ui.com/views/card.html

The card perfectly fine if I remove the link-to tags. Am I missing something here or is there a better way of doing this? The code is as follows:

<div
class="ui card ">

  
    <div class="ui fluid image">
      
    </div>
  


  <div class="ui main content">
    
      
    
    <div class="meta">
      <span class="date">
        
      </span>
    </div>
    
      
    
  </div>

<div class="extra content small text">
  <span class="right floated">
    <i role="button" class="share alternate link icon" ></i>
  </span>
  <span>
    
      
    
      
        <a></a>
      
    
  </span>
</div>




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire