dimanche 15 juillet 2018

Error: permission_denied at /items: Client doesn't have permission to access the desired data

I can neither receive nor write data in the Cloud Firestore (Firebase). I do everything in an application based on Ember.

In the file config/environment.js were added all the data from the "console" Firebase.

I also changed the access rules for testing:

service cloud.firestore {
  match /databases/{database}/documents {
    match /{document=**} {
      allow read, write: if true;
    }
  }
}

When I try to retrieve the data:

model () {
  return this.store.findAll('item')
}

I'm getting errors:

Error while processing route: index – "permission_denied at /items: Client doesn't have permission to access the desired data."

And:

Error: permission_denied at /items: Client doesn't have permission to access the desired data.

What is the problem?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire