vendredi 6 juillet 2018

Open Facebook particular user Profile page in iOS

This might be duplicate question but from other's posted answer am not getting any solution that's why i am posting.

I am working on one app which is related to social networks. I want to open particular user's profile in facebook native app. I tried many other solutions posted by others, but nothing is working for me at all. I refered https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/332195860270199/ this link ,They have stopped this things it seems.

Application's web part is in ember.js so we are rendering webview to login into all social networks.

In response i am getting below link https://www.facebook.com/app_scoped_user_id/YXNpZADpBWExxxxxxxxxxUVzloZAzVPSWc0TVhBNnZAYcWxxxxxxxxxxxxxWpWTm51bDNOblxxxxxxxxxxxZAYnRyM0FXbmlxxxxxxxxxxAeTYxTGxxxxxxxxxxTTE1TcVdExxxxxxxxxxXlFZAGxxxxxxxxxxMDNIRS0ycU96/

I am trying to open user's profile using

fb://facewebmodal/f?href=\(above link)

this link working fine for browser but not opening profile in native facebook app.

I tried many other solutions also, Like

  1. fb://profile?href=\(above link) //Opening My profile not particular user
  2. fb://profile?app_scoped_user_id/\(above link) . //opening my profile

So, How to open particular user's profile in facebook native app using swift4?

I really need solution for this. any help will be appreciated




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire