mercredi 18 juillet 2018

Ember: Revert unloadRecord

I'm listing a hasMany relationship, of which a record can be updated, deleted or added.

I want to provide the user with a revert option, which should revert the list to its last saved state.

For deletion, I do item.deleteRecord(), so that I can revert the changes using rollbackAttributes(). Changes are reverted as expected, but it behaves inconsistently while saving (saving the model to which the items belong doesn't update its dirty state on first save, next record disappears from the view though the changes sent to the back-end properly, and so on).

So I decided to use unloadRecord, but once a record is unloaded, I'm unable to revert it without reloading the page.

One way would be to save the old state and use it on revert. Please help me with a cleaner to achieve this.

For an idea of my model, Ember: Model's property changes not detected in computed property




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire