jeudi 12 juillet 2018

need to avoid the icon for the parent element

I'm creating the download icon for the all items in the project, Ihave tried the below code:

DownloadItem: Ember.ContainerView.extend(childMOMixin, {
                classNames: ['download-icon'],
                classNameBindings: [ 'clickable' ],
                childViews: [
                Core.view.Icon.extend({
                model: 'download',
                size: 20
                }),
                ],
            }).named("ManagedObjectDownloadItem"),

Download Icon is fetching from the model attribute. because of that I'm occuring download icon main parent folder Icon and also the sub-folder item icon. I need on only the place of sub-folder items. Can anyone please guide me on this. I'm using Ember 1.4.0 version. Thanks in advance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire