mercredi 4 octobre 2017

Using noparse with ember-browserify

I have a node module that I'm trying to use within my ember.js application and the module has the format @module/something. I'm trying to use ember-browserify to import the module, but it appears that the @ in the module name is causing some errors. The module documentation says to include a noparse and outfile setting, but I can't seem to get this to work properly with ember-browserify.

Here's what I currently have for my import:

import Module from 'npm:@module/something'

I've tried adding the following settings to enviornment.js:

rootURL: '/',
locationType: 'auto',
browserify: {
  noparse: '$PWD/node_modules/@module/something/dist/some-file.js',
  outfile: 'bundle.js'
},
EmberENV: {

When I use the above settings, I get a "Cannot find module './View'" error. Does ember-browserify have a noparse setting, or am I just not using it correctly?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire