mardi 24 février 2015

Ember.js frontend javascript execution after Ember initialized

I am using a jQuery plugin that makes the frontend of my website function correctly. Since Ember initializes after the plugin my website doesn't work. The plugin initializes when a secondary configuration script executes. I put this script in a function on the client-side page. The plugin is referenced in the head. The script is in the body inside of Handlebars (at the bottom so Handlebars still works). How would I execute my function after Ember initializes.


EX:



<head>
<script type="text/javascript src="plugin.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
<script type="text/handlebars>
<!--Website-->
<script type="text/javascript">
function initializeMyPlugin(){
// Plugin Configuration
// I believe this needs to be executed after Ember initializes
}
</script>
</script>
<!--Ember File References-->
</body>




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire