mardi 20 septembre 2016

Babel ignore equivalent in ember engines?

In a traditional Ember app, I have something along the lines of this in my ember-cli-build.js:

//ember-cli-build.js
module.exports = function(defaults) {
var app = new EmberApp(defaults, {
    babel: {
        includePolyfill: true,
        ignore: ['my-ember-ui/models/myFile.js'] // <-- question is here
    },

Is there an equivalent to this when using an Ember Engine (or addon)? I couldn't find anything within ember-cli-babel or ember-engines.

I understand that ember-cli-build.js is just for the dummy app when using an engine, so I wouldn't make the change there. I attempted similar to above in the index.js file, but did not have any luck. The file was not ignored by babel. I need a way to ignore a particular file. Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire