samedi 24 septembre 2016

Ember.js Computed Properties (Overwriting get and set)

I am working on an Ember.js application and I'm using ember-cli 2.7. I'm trying to overwrite the properties for get and set, but when I do, I get an unexpected token error.

Here is the code of my controller file:

  import Ember from 'ember';

  export default Ember.Controller.extend({

  isDisabled: true,

  emailAddress: '',

  actualEmailAddress: Ember.computed('emailAddress', function(){
    get(key){
      return `getting email...${this.get('emailAddress')}`;
    }
  }),

  emailAddressChanged: Ember.observer('emailAddress', function(){
    console.log('observer is called: ', this.get('emailAddress'));
  })
});

This seems like a simple solution, but I do not find the bug and it's killing me. Please help me and thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire