dimanche 25 septembre 2016

Ember dynamic routing not working

I want to have a url like this /restaurants/:pageNumber and I want /restaurants to assume the pageNumber parameter is 1.

Here is my Router.js :

Router.map(function() {
  this.route('restaurants', function() {});
  this.route('restaurants', { path: '/restaurants/:pageNumber' }, function() {});
});

If it remove the function() {} for it, I just get a blank page with no errors in the console for /restaurants/1

My routes/restaurants/index.js :

export default Ember.Route.extend({
  ajax: Ember.inject.service(),
  model(params) {
    return Ember.RSVP.hash({
      response: this.get('ajax').request('/getAllRestaurants', {method: 'GET'}),
      currentPage: params.pageNumber | 1
    });
  }
});

On the templates/restaurants/index.hbs I check and it's always 1. If I remove the | 1 it's undefined.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire