vendredi 30 septembre 2016

ember application is not working in dev mode

I'm new to ember.I'm working on already build app and when i start server, I try visiting the localhost page (//localhost:4200/) in my browser but the page is blank.In bowser console it always shows error while processing route index.when i run in terminal ember test it gives me "not ok 1 PhantomJS 2.1 - Acceptance | config/index: visiting /config/users". enter image description here when i run ember test enter image description here

node --version : v0.10.36 ember-cli --version : 0.2.5 npm --version : 1.4.28

I cannot update above versions.i have to work on same versions.if i update it mismatches all the files. The terminal gives me a "Build successful" message but I go to localhost and see the blank page.Seems like I'm missing something simple but can't figure it out.Please and thank you for your help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire