vendredi 30 septembre 2016

Git Repository and commit going fine but refuse to upload folder content

new to git and have obviously read and watch lots of tutorial.

Set up everything with terminal, everything is working very well with bitbucket.

BUT: my ember.js project is not uploading at all. I have a greyout folder in my repository and nothing is commit or push.

Every files i commit or push goes up there no problem but i dont understand why my project folder wont upload.

I have try so many thing found here or elsewhere on the net, i even try with git client, and always, my folder containing my project wont upload.

last thing i tried : git init inside the folder :

iMac:new01 nick$ cd red-green-client

iMac:red-green-client nick$ git add * The following paths are ignored by one of your .gitignore files: bower_components dist node_modules tmp Use -f if you really want to add them. iMac:red-green-client nick$ git commit -m "third test" On branch master nothing to commit, working tree clean iMac:red-green-client nick$ git push fatal: No configured push destination.

Im out of idea. help ?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire