mercredi 21 septembre 2016

Ckeditor usage in Ember

I want to use CKEditor with my Ember app. I am 100% a n00b with Ember, but I'm getting there.

I have tried my darndest to figure this out, but I've gotten nowhere :(

I have tried to use ember-ckeditor. This ended up with the editor throwing a bunch of net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED errors for things such as config.js and other "assets" it expected to find in the assets folder.

I have tried ember-cli-ckeditor. Same exact issues as above.

These two addons have pretty lame documentation. For example, I have no idea how provide a custom config file, CSS, etc. Or what if I want to use CkFinder?

The two above addons also throw some depreciated warnings when loading up the server, but I disgress....

I finally tried to manually include ckeditor v4.5.6 in the vendor folder. I then included in ember-cli-build.js as such: app.import('vendor/ckeditor/ckeditor.js'); I'm not sure if I'm correct in doing this, and if so, how do I include use the editor plugin within my controller or component?

CKEDITOR.replace("content"); as per usual outside of Ember?

Please school me!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire