vendredi 30 septembre 2016

Sticky footer in ember

Hey I create Ember application , And I try to set Sticky Footer.
I try to do this by this tutorial Sticky Footer On CSS-Tricks , Cause it's work for me once.
But with Ember its dosen't work

My css:

.mainFooter {
     height:100px;
     color:white;
     background-color: #0c2635;
     text-align:center;
}
.wrapper {
    min-height: 100%;
    margin-bottom: -100px;
}
.wrapper:after {
    content: "";
    display: block;
}
.mainFooter, .wrapper:after {
    height: 100px;
}

My HTML:

<footer class="mainFooter">
    SOME TEXT
</footer>

As I said, it's dosent work.
I watch the source code via the Inspector and I saw that Ember added its own wrapper to content the I put in the application.hbs file, this wrapper have a class named ember-view so I try to do:

.ember-view {
    min-height: 100%;
} 

But it's dosent work either, the footer displayed in the middle of the page.
Someone maybe try this and successid?
I would like to know about a solution to this problem




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire