lundi 26 septembre 2016

Changing assets outputPath doesn't update in html

I'm trying to change the outputPaths for my assets from the default assets to media so I can more easily integrate it with my php framework.

In my ember-cli-build.js file, I've made the following modifications to my app as defined here:

var app = new EmberApp(defaults, {
    fingerprint : {
        replaceExtensions : [ 'html', 'php', 'css', 'js' ]
    },
    outputPaths: {
      app: {
        css: {
          'app': '/media/application-name.css'
        },
        js: '/media/application-name.js'
      },
      vendor: {
        css: '/media/vendor.css',
        js: '/media/vendor.js'
      }
    },
    'ember-power-select': {
      theme: 'bootstrap'
    }
  });

While the generated application-name.css, application-name.js, vendor.css and vendor.js files are saved on the hard drive in the correct assets directory, the index.html file is not updated to match. Instead, it links to the same default assets/application-name.*s[s] files.

Any ideas why this isn't working? Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire