samedi 29 octobre 2016

Can I use EmberJS or other frameworks without gettting its server up?

I want a javascript framework which has features like below:

  • MV*
  • Well structured
  • Html file as template
  • Rendering fast(maybe virtual dom?)
  • Combine and compatible with other plugins or libraries
  • Edit on tablet IDE apps and view in browser immediately by refreshing page after I changed code

When I am at home, I use PC to develop my client-side(or front-end) applications.
When go out, I use my tablet(I have no note PC), so I want to develop my applications outside.
*There are some excellent IDE apps on the Android Market.

Before I know Ember, I use pure javascript(jquery) + css + html to develop client-side application for daily practices or work.
But recently, when I begin to learn EmberJS, a Javascript MVC framwork, I am lost.
It seems that EmberJS have to get its own server up to compile something, which generate static contents for browser rendering.
I just want to get my client-side code(files) rendering in the browser, but why I have to 'run' it as if I get apache started to serve as a php back-end.

I have googled hundreds of pages to find a solution, nothing good result discovered.
Including Angular, backbone or any other popular Javascript MV* framworks, they all must compile there applications.

Is there anyone who encontered this situation? Then any advice, please?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire