mercredi 19 octobre 2016

ember-cordova android workflow on linux

I've installed cordova and android-studio on my system (ubuntu 16.04) and added ember-cordova to my app.

I've run

ember cordova:platform add android
ember cordova:build --platform=android

and got a succesfull build. but now how can I run the app?

I've tried

ember cordova:open

but it complains about a .project file that I don't know:

File: /bin/sh
Command failed: xdg-open /home/ck/repositories/test/web-app/ember-cordova/cordova/platforms/android/.project

doing

ember cordova:open --platform=android --application=android-studio

opens android studio who also complains about that .project file and then starts the "Scanning files to index..." activity and freezes there...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire