vendredi 28 octobre 2016

Extending Ember JSONAPIAdapter findAll for fetching json from custom url

I'm relatively new to Ember.js and I'm trying to studing how ember works and I've this problem: from an Ember.js route I will call my django api like this: this.store.findAll('MYMODEL', 'ANOTHER_MODEL_ID')

This findAll will produce an api call like /mymodel/another_model_id/ where another_model_id is a dynamic id (uuid like string).

I've tried to override the findAll method with a custom adapter (mymodel adapter) that extends the ApplicationAdapter (JSONAPIAdapter with a custom buildUrl for adding trailing slash). But my attempt failed, because in findAll overridden method I can't reach the ANOTHER_MODEL_ID parameter. I've also tried to override urlForFindAll and buildUrl methods with the same results.

What is the best method for doing this kind of things and how can I do?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire